Street Photography Workshops in Berlin
New Dates for Group Street Photography Workshops coming soon!
Personal Street Photography Workshops in Berlin
Do you want to…
You have come to right place!
The personal street photography workshop in Berlin by Martin U Waltz will help you reach your goals.
100% individual, one-to-one street photography workshop tailored to your needs.
Your agenda. Your goals.
Your street photography workshop.
What are your goals in street photography?
- Finding or refining your artistic vision
- Getting a better grasp on this “decisive moment” thing
- Seeing the cool places to shoot street in Berlin
- Understanding composition in street photography
- Overcoming fear when shooting candidly
- Understanding zone focus
- Shooting street portrait with permission
- Street Photography with a flash
- Shooting, editing and sequencing a street photography series
…or simply more great shots?
The Street Photography Workshop Berlin Experience
Tailored To Your Needs
Together we’ll work
on the subjects that matter to you
at the places you wish to see
100% your personal workshop
I’m happy to suggest topics and locations.
Where do you want to go?
with your photography
I’ll be happy to guide you.
Personal street photography workshops in Berlin : Learning in 3 steps
I. Defining the agenda
- Discussing your goals
- Portfolio review
- Discussing locations
II. Shooting in the streets
- Advanced shooting techniques
- Spotting interesting moments
- Mastering your camera
III. Reviewing the results
- Reviewing the workshop photos
- Tips on post-processing
- Discussing your next steps
Personal Street Photography Workshops in Berlin: Pricing and Packages
Berlin Street Photography Workshops • Small groups • High impact
Street Photography Workshops in Berlin • 1 / 2 / 3 Days
New dates coming soon!
My street photography workshop are designed to meet the needs of each participants. I will work with each participant individually. Both when discussing your images and on the streets.
Portfolio Review for each participant
Open Q+A to all things street photography
On the streets with exclusive 1:1 coaching by Martin
Individual review and editing tips for the images shot during the workshop
Maximum 6 Persons
Minimum 1 Person
Language English or German
Berlin Berlin, Germany’s vibrant capital what cooler place can there be for a street photography workshop? Right, it’s a rhetorical question. 😉 I love and live in Berlin for 35 years. I’m happy to show you why.
Martin U Waltz, your Street Photography Coach
More about Martin U Waltz
A bit about me:
- numerous international photography awards
- exhibitions in New York, London, Paris, Dublin, Bucharest, Rome and Berlin
- voted twice among the “20 most influential street photographers”
- published on big photography websites like Petapixel, Digitalrev or The Phoblographer
- cover story and interview by German street photography magazin “Soul of Street”
- co-founder of the Berlin1020 street photography collective
- +200k followers on social media
- I live for over 35 years in Berlin, so I know the city and its history a bit.
Oh yes, and according to Eric Kim, I’m a famous street photography blogger 😉 .
May be even more important: I have experienced teaching to be very rewarding. Inspiring people, helping them to step up their photography game makes me happy.
What others have to say about Martin…
“Martin is a wonderful person.
His English is perfect, by the way.
I knew I would learn a lot about Berlin, but I never thought I would learn so much about photography in such a short time!”Greg Collins, 12 hours Street Photography Workshop
“Let me thank you again for your time and guidance.
I had a proper look at all the photos yesterday and some of them seem to be really good! :-)”Radovan Baran, 8 hours Street Photography Workshop
“I had a wonderful street photography workshop with Martin in Berlin.
He is a natural teacher.
I highly recommend working with Martin.”Megan Dichter, 8 hours Street Photography Workshop
“Martin is organised, professional and friendly.
I learnt a lot and enjoyed his insights into street photography in Berlin.”Catherine Matthys, 4 hours Street Photography Workshop
I will confirm and will send you my Paypal and banking information.
4 hours and group workshops need full payment with booking.
8 hours and 12 hours need a 50% deposit on booking.
Full payment is due at the beginning of the workshop.
Make sure to bring warm and weatherproof clothing.
A public transportation day pass AB is recommended (7€ on 7/2017).
A laptop, tablet or smartphone to post process and edit your images.
I will suggest a meeting place.
At my place
Martin U Waltz
D- 10117 Berlin
Conveniently located in central Berlin Mitte.
Subway Station Stadtmitte
29 days or more to workshop begin = refund of 50% of the deposit / workshop fee
28 days or less to workshop begin = no refund